Before You Begin
This 15-minute tutorial shows you how to publish and deploy your SupplierAnalysis pipeline. The pipeline lets you track financial losses that are attributed to specific products from various suppliers.
This is the third tutorial in the Tracking Financial Losses from Various Suppliers by Using a Stream Analytics Pipeline series. Read them sequentially.
- Creating Supporting Artifacts for the SupplierAnalysis Pipeline
- Creating a SupplierAnalysis Application and the Query Stages
- Publishing and Deploying the SupplierAnalysis Pipeline
Stream Analytics is a feature of Oracle Integration Cloud. It is an intuitive, web-based interface, powered by Spark Streaming and Apache Kafka Messaging runtime, and the interface enables you to explore, analyze, and manipulate streaming data sources in real time.
What Do You Need?
Perform the tasks described in Creating Supporting Artifacts for the SupplierAnalysis Pipeline.
Define a Target for the Pipeline
- In the pipeline view, click Target.
- In the Target Mapping drop-down list, select SupplierAnalysis.
- Map the Target Properties to Output Stream Properties as
shown in the table below:
Target Property Output Stream Property TxnTime TxtTime ProductLine ProductLine TxnLoss TxnLoss TxnCost TxnCost TxnRevenue TxnRevenue ProductType ProductType Product Product QuantitySold QuantitySold CountrySold CountrySold Channel Channel Supplier Supplier
The live streaming data for the configured properties is displayed in the Live Output Stream table.
Publish the Pipeline
- Open the SupplierAnalysis pipeline in Pipeline Editor.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click Publish.
- In the Publish dialog box, update the pipeline settings to suit your requirements.
- Click Restore System Defaults if you want to use the default system settings to publish the pipeline.
- Click Publish. A
progress message appears, and the pipeline state changes to Published
after the pipeline is published.
- Click Done to return to the Catalog.