Installing the cURL Command-Line Tool on Windows
This tutorial shows you how to access Oracle Storage Cloud
Service via the REST interface by using the cURL command-line tool. cURL is free, open software that runs under various operating systems.
This tutorial demonstrates cURL commands on a Windows 64-bit
Your first task is to install the appropriate version of cURL.
There is an ordered series of steps to follow to install cURL on Windows. There are two libraries to install and they must be installed before cURL will work with SSL. Also, they must be installed in this order to work. Do not skip the step to install a recent certificate.
To navigate this Oracle by Example tutorial, note the following:
- Hide Header Buttons:
- Click the title to hide the buttons in the header. To show the buttons again, click the title again.
- Topic List:
- Click a topic to navigate to that section.
- Expand All Topics:
- Click the button to show or hide the details for the sections. By default, all topics are collapsed.
- Hide All Images:
- Click the button to show or hide the screenshots. By default, all images are displayed.
- Click the button to print the content. The content that is currently displayed or hidden is printed.
To navigate to a particular section in this tutorial, select the topic from the list.