This document will continue to evolve as existing sections change and new information is added. All updates are logged below, with the most recent updates at the top.
15 DEC 2015
Initial Document Creation
Following is an overview of some common features available in Release 11. These are the overall investments in technology and user experience that Oracle has focused on in this release.
Oracle’s focus on providing an exceptional user experience pervades the Oracle Applications Cloud. Our highest priority is creating a compelling and pleasing user interface that provides only what you need right when you need it.
Improve efficiency and productivity of your workforce with the simplified home page and enhanced springboard that are optimized for tablets and mobile devices. The new user interface allows you to:
- Gain immediate access to your relevant work areas and dashboards.
- Comply with your security model by only providing access to the work areas for your job role.
- Effectively control access to the springboard and navigator using the Structure interface.
- Customize the predefined groups of related tasks to meet your business needs.
Infolets provide additional information at a glance from your home page or dashboard. Scan the page for the right information just when you’re looking for it. Infolets enable you to consume chunks of information from different sources, including Oracle Business Intelligence (BI), social tools, transactions, and more, in an efficient, timely, and engaging way directly from the home page. If something needs your attention, it’s easy to dig a little deeper: just touch the arrow in the lower corner of the infolet, or touch the center of the infolet to reveal more detailed information. The infolet can also be hidden or even inverted to reveal more information about a given metric.
Use information tiles to scan information in greater detail, all from a single page. As you navigate the information tiles, related details and glanceable infographics are refreshed. Information tiles are designed specifically for users who need to orient themselves quickly in intense, repetitive, and highly focused tasks. You can glance to see what is going on and then scan for details, regardless of the size of the data.
The Panel Drawer is an anchored component on the right side of a page that can contain one or more vertical tabs. These tabs allow you to perform actions such as search, run reports, and view integrated conversations in the context of the current task. Use the slide-out panel to access features directly from any screen without leaving the current application or navigating through different roles or hierarchies.
Simplify and accelerate entry of account segment values in journals and other transactions by using account shorthand aliases. The account aliases allow you to complete transaction accounting entries by selecting descriptive labels instead of remembering complex accounts. Account aliases help you minimize data entry errors and avoid corrections or reversals.
We have introduced a new data security model for ERP in Release 11. Rather than assigning users to specific data sets (such as business units and ledgers) through data roles generated by data role templates, you can assign users to the appropriate data sets using the new Manage Data Access page. The automatic generation of data roles is no longer required.
This new feature is available to all products in ERP, including products in Financials, Procurement, Projects, Supply Chain Management, and Incentive Compensation, with seeded data role templates in Release 10.
The new data security model is applicable to new customers only. Existing customers upgrading from previous releases will continue to utilize the earlier data role based model for their data security implementation.
Lock up sensitive data by scrambling values using Data Masking. Identify specific columns in development, testing, or other non-production environments for masking personally identifiable information (PII) attributes. Ask for this service as a standalone request or as part of a Production-to-Test (P2T) refresh action.
Accelerate productivity of your workforce by using a single automated step to load and process data from external sources. Automate related administrative tasks such as purging error records from interfaces. Enhance the user experience with the simplified file templates that enable you to quickly and easily enter or retrieve data from the source system.
Oracle Financials Cloud offers an integrated financial management suite that is designed to automate, streamline, and manage financial processes end-to-end; to simplify controls, increase productivity, and improve business decisions. It includes a broad suite of capabilities including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, expenses, collections, and cash management, as well as centralized accounting, tax, payment, and intercompany engines.
Oracle Fusion Advanced Collections provides a comprehensive solution to running day-to-day collection operations. It includes a host of capabilities that automate the collection process, allowing agents to focus on the work assigned to them and follow up on tasks. An agent can review customer information, record promises, submit payments, and request disputes. Its strategy management solution automatically identifies and applies a list of tasks that can be both automated and manual to improve the collection experience for both your customers and the collections agents. Smart processes are run in the background, providing accurate and up-to-date information to the collector.
Advanced Collections metrics provide the ability to measure and view the performance of the collections organization at various levels. It uses industry standard formulas to measure and calculate these metrics. The metrics are also tracked historically.
The metrics can be viewed across many dimensions to either aggregate or delineate the calculations. These dimensions include time, spatial / location, customer hierarchy, and more. Using these metrics allows organizations to better understand the health of their outstanding receivables, the efficiency of their collections organization, and potential problem areas to apply more collections resources or alter collections strategies.
- Promise Metrics: Promise Count, Promise Amount, Broken Promise Count, Broken Promise Amount, Broken Promise Percent, Broken Promised Amount Percent.
- Sales Outstanding Metrics: Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), Best DSO, Sales Weighted DSO, True DSO, Average Days Delinquent.
- Balance and Efficiency Metrics: Beginning Balance, Ending Balance, Credit Sales, Current Receivables, Percent Current, Over 90 Days Delinquent, Percent Over 90 Days Delinquent, Collections Efficiency Index, Weighted Average Terms, Weighted Average Days Late, Weighted Average Days Paid.
Oracle Fusion Assets simplifies fixed asset accounting tasks and automates asset management. Using Assets as a unified source of asset data from both Oracle Fusion Applications and external feeder systems provides visibility into your worldwide assets. Standard management tasks, such as asset additions, asset transfers, disposals, reclassifications, financial adjustments, and legacy data conversions can be streamlined with automated business flows. Standard accounting, operational, and registry reports are available for ease of reconciliation and analysis.
The content for all the assets dashboards and work areas (Asset Accounting dashboard, Additions, Financial Transactions, Tracking and Retirements) have now been included in the single Assets landing page. Use this landing page to manage your asset life cycle as follows:
- Streamline ongoing additions, adjustments, transfers, and retirements
- Accelerate spreadsheet entry of adjustments, transfers, and retirements
- Simplify direct additions
- Control incomplete additions, adjustments, transfers, and retirements
- Simplify posting of ready-to-post additions and retirements
- Control additions and retirements exceptions
- Streamline access to tasks and reports from the panel drawer
- Simplify inquiry of completed additions and retirements
- Accelerate searches of single and mass transactions from a single page for adjustments, transfers, and retirements
Streamline your asset additions process for project source lines. Use project, task, expenditure organization, and additional invoice line details when you review, prepare, and merge your fixed assets. Automate your additions preparation using the newly added project, task, and expenditure attributes. Inquire on project assets using project, task, and expenditure organization, and invoice line details.
Accelerate your asset conversions from legacy systems with accurate and intuitive reporting currency information. Define reporting currency exchange rate or the cost of asset in reporting currency during conversion.
Control your assets physical inventory process. Expedite your physical inventory data entry using spreadsheets. Accurately assess the results of physical inventory data comparison and take corrective actions using spreadsheets.
Comply with the widest possible tax reporting needs. Set up your tax book with a subledger conversion-enabled secondary ledger with any accounting structure or currency.
Oracle Fusion Budgetary Control is a complete and integrated solution that provides organizations with advanced budget preparation, proactive control and monitoring of budget consumption, and robust inquiry and reporting. It enables public sector, higher education, and commercial organizations to manage budgets and spending with better visibility into commitments, obligations, and expenditures, and comply with legal reporting requirements.
Oracle Fusion Budgetary Control provides infolets on the new Budgetary Control dashboard that highlight risks and help to prioritize activities on the most important concerns. Use the dashboard to effectively monitor the budget consumption status of a group of budget accounts or the funds availability of individual budget accounts. All infolets provide direct access to related pages and functions where you can address issues.
- Funds Available infolet: Displays the amount and percent of funds available for a selected budget account. You can configure up to five instances of this infolet to track different budget accounts.
- Budget Consumed infolet: Displays the total amount consumed and status for a selected group of budget accounts. You can configure up to five instances of this infolet to track different budget account groups.
- Prevent budget consumption in future periods by controlling the release of budget amounts by period.
- Improve the understanding and visibility of budgetary control validation error handling, transactions funds status, and the budget impact.
- Quickly and interactively view budget consumption rates collectively for a preset grouping of budget accounts or the funds available for a specific budget account.
Expedite the import process by using spreadsheets to load budgets and overwrite existing budget amounts or create budget adjustments. Gain immediate insight into budget balance impacts across related control budgets with the new Budget Import Analysis report.
Deeper integration with Project Portfolio Management streamlines encumbrance accounting for project-burdened lines on procure-to-pay transactions. This integration improves the ability to analyze setup errors during budgetary control validation and funds status exception monitoring.
Integration with receipt accounting simplifies receipt processing. This integration improves the ability to identify receipt expenditures on budgetary control and encumbrance balances.
Oracle Fusion Cash Management is an enterprise solution for managing bank account activity and controlling cash positions. Configurable dashboards and reports analyze cash position and forecast cash requirements to help you ensure the right levels of liquidity and optimal use of cash resources. The solution streamlines the reconciliation process by automatically reconciling cash activities with bank statement lines or subledger transactions, or you can perform manual reconciliations.
The new Cash Management dashboard highlights risks and helps you to prioritize cash management activities. Pinpoint issues related to bank account balances, missing bank statements, unreconciled statement lines and transactions, and cash forecasts. All infolets provide direct access to related pages and functions where you can address issues.
- Cash Balance infolet: Provides the total cash balance of all bank accounts stated in the reporting currency and filtered by only those accounts to which a user has access.
- At Risk infolet: Reduces liquidity risk by identifying the number of bank accounts that have fallen below their target balance, stated in the reporting currency. The expanded view of this infolet displays the bank accounts with the largest deficits and the amount of the deficits.
- 5 Day Forecast infolet: Projects short-term liquidity by anticipating net cash inflows and outflows for the next 5 days, stated in the reporting currency. Forecast cash flows are based on transaction activity in Receivables, Payables, Payroll, and Cash Management.
- Unreconciled infolet: Ensures that reconciliations are completed in a timely manner by identifying the monetary amount and count of unreconciled bank statement lines and unreconciled system transactions.
- Missing Statement infolet: Identifies potential issues with bank statements by displaying the number of bank accounts for which the number of days between the last known bank statement date and the current date exceeds a specified threshold.
Oracle Fusion Cash Management now delivers cash positioning and forecasting to help you proactively manage liquidity and ensure that the company can meet future cash requirements.
Cash positioning and forecasting are based upon multidimensional cubes that are specifically designed to analyze cash projections and other cash management activities. The cubes allow you to align your analysis to the business days and periods defined in existing accounting and transaction calendars, eliminating unneeded setup. You can easily extend the cubes to include additional dimensions to support any specialized analysis of cash balances and transactions that your company may require. Oracle Fusion Cash Management also enables on-demand cube updates to ensure the reliability and relevance of cash information used for inquiry and reporting.
Oracle Fusion Cash Management extends its reporting capabilities for increased insight and flexibility in assessing your cash position. New Oracle Hyperion Smart View reports provide an intuitive, spreadsheet-based view of your cash position and cash forecast. All cash management reports allow you to investigate the differences between expected and actual cash balances by drilling down to originating transactions and bank statements.
New cash forecasting capabilities increase visibility into future cash positions, allowing you to better manage liquidity. The solution assesses the 5 day cash forecast for your legal entities based on bank statement balances and transactions from Oracle Fusion Cash Management, Oracle Fusion Payables, Oracle Fusion Payroll, and Oracle Fusion Receivables. You can also adjust cash projections by creating simple manual inflows or outflows for transactions that are not available in the aforementioned sources. This increased insight into projected excesses or shortfalls in cash holdings leads to improved planning and balancing of cash transfers or payments.
Efficiently create high value, low-volume ad hoc payments that are not associated with an invoice or purchase order. This feature also simplifies the creation and maintenance of payees who receive funds. You can streamline the approvals for the payments using configurable approval rules. Flexible setup options allow you to automate the generation of payment files, and generate accounting for these payments.
Streamline the transfer of funds between your bank accounts to adjust for forecasted excesses and shortfalls. Leverage intercompany balancing rules to generate accounting distributions for both sender and receiver bank accounts. You can configure flexible approval rules and automate the generation of payment files.
Reduce the time and costs associated with processing intraday bank statements with native support for ISO 20022 CAMT052 V2, SWIFT MT942, BAI2, and EDIFACT FINSTA. Analyze and control liquidity based on reliable cash position reports that take into account near real-time cash flows from intraday bank statements.
Oracle Fusion Expenses is an expense management solution that streamlines and automates worker management of travel expenses. Workers can quickly enter expense reports anytime and anywhere with multiple entry options, including simplified online and spreadsheet entry options, as well as mobile entry for both the iPhone and Android. Configurable rules allow managers to enforce approval policies and corporate expense policies for controlling enterprise spending. Oracle Fusion Expenses also supports corporate card transactions and electronic image processing for expedited reimbursements.
Simplify expense reporting and enhance user experience with the redesigned Expenses application. A streamlined work area enables you to track expenses and reports efficiently. You can leverage the summarized information to easily identify the tasks that are waiting for your action. New users can leverage quick links to navigate directly to their tasks.
Increase policy compliance and improve operational efficiency by analyzing expense data. Expenses now provides spend analytics and policy compliance reporting areas for you to configure value-added reporting for your organization.
Accelerate productivity of your workforce by submitting expense reports with corporate card transactions from Android mobile devices. Now you can download corporate card transactions to your Android mobile device, review and edit expense details, and upload expenses or submit them in an expense report directly from your Android Expenses application. To eliminate duplicate expense submission from mobile devices, the Android Expenses application automatically finds potential matches between the mobile device expenses and the downloaded corporate card transactions. You receive alerts that prompt you to resolve potential duplicate expenses before submission.
Control travel costs and enforce policy compliance by specifying spending rules for airfare and car rental expenses. Managers can view policy violations that are automatically highlighted in approval requests, and auditors can actively monitor policy violations with automated selections of noncompliant reports.
Easily schedule recurring expenses to eliminate repetitive expense entry.
Automatically capture the mileage expense by simply turning on the mileage tracker. Your iPhone Expenses application now enables you to track travel distance and automatically create a mileage expense.
Capture contingent worker expense reports in Expenses and process them for payment. You can now enable contingent workers or contractors to submit expense reports. You can route expense reports for manager and auditor approval as required. Reimbursement for contingent workers' expenses is paid to their employers.
Improve your security compliance by uploading corporate card transaction files with encrypted corporate card numbers. You can now upload MasterCard CDF3 files and American Express GL1025 files with masked or encrypted corporate card numbers.
Capture accurate charge allocation by enabling users to update all expense account segments of their expense items. A new profile option with the existing expense account security allows you to enable all expense account segments to be updated during expense entry by all users or by specific users.
Oracle Fusion General Ledger delivers comprehensive financial management with highly automated processing and real-time visibility into financial results. A multidimensional cube serves as the core of the solution by delivering dynamic aggregation and connections between financial data that enables immediate insights and deep analysis. Extensive spreadsheet integration throughout the application enables administrators and business users alike to complete tasks in a flexible workspace while also maintaining the integrity of the system of record. Spreadsheet integration speeds initial configuration and updates to enterprise structures, facilitates journaling and budgeting, and extends advanced reporting and analysis capabilities.
Oracle Fusion General Ledger provides a new General Accounting dashboard that highlights risks and helps to prioritize activities on the most important concerns. The dashboard pinpoints late period close activities, underperforming lines of business, excessive expenses, unreconciled accounts, and unallocated balances. All infolets provide direct access to related pages and functions where you can address issues.
- Journals and Intercompany Transactions infolets: Evaluate the magnitude of outstanding journals and intercompany transactions.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables Reconciliation infolets: Accelerate reconciliations by analyzing the differences between the ledger balance and subledger balances for payables or receivables accounts, and link to the reconciliation report for the transaction details needed to resolve outstanding items.
- Intercompany Reconciliation infolet: Speeds up intercompany reconciliations by identifying variances between amounts due to providers and from receivers. Identifies the trading partners with the most significant differences, and links to the detail report to view unposted transactions and open items.
- Revenues and Expenses infolets: Highlight the organizations with the highest and lowest revenue performance and highest expenditures, and compares actual amounts against target amounts.
- Unallocated Balances infolet: Displays residual amounts from allocation pools and provides insight into remaining account details, balances, and activities.
- Open Subledgers infolet: Improves management of the close process by tracking which modules are still open. Drills to the Close Monitor for a comprehensive view of the overall close process across the organizational hierarchy.
- Close Calendar infolet: Improves insight into the close process by counting down the number of days until period end.
- Budgetary Control infolets are available for users with the Budget Manager role. Please see Budgetary Control and Encumbrance Accounting.
Validate your configuration using the Enterprise Structures Setup Report to list charts of accounts, segments, value sets, ledgers, legal entities, business units, and account hierarchy information. This report supports auditing and analysis with downloads to HTML, PDF, RTF, Excel, PowerPoint, and comma separated values.
Avoid audit issues by configuring the option to prevent the journal batch submitter from approving the batch. You can either skip the submitter from the approval list or route the approval task to the submitter’s manager.
Take prompt action on journal approval requests by reviewing the journal and journal line details which are now available on the journal batch approval notifications.
Oracle Fusion Payables captures invoice information seamlessly through integration with the latest imaging technology and reduces the time spent on invoice entry resulting in faster throughput. Payables enhances user productivity with Excel integration for invoice creation using Oracle Fusion Desktop Integrator. The Payables dashboard and work areas provide a central location for users to perform tasks and monitor activities that require attention.
Streamline updating of invoices in the invoice interface tables using the Payables Invoice web service.
Improve user productivity and management analysis through smart dashboards, work areas, and landing pages that provide embedded, real time, context sensitive reporting and pervasive collaboration.
Use the Accounts Payable landing page to gain comprehensive control and visibility of your Payables activities. From the landing page you can manage recently entered and scanned invoices, resolve holds, manage approvals, and make payments. Efficiently prioritize your work with at-a-glance reviews of your current payables data, conveniently summarized into information tiles. The summary information on each information tile appears in the corresponding detail table for your review. You can glance to see what is going on and then scan for details, regardless of the size of the data.
- Scanned information tile: Depending on the user role, this information tile enables either the Accounts Payable Specialist or Accounts Payable Manager to expedite the processing of scanned invoices.
- Accounts Payable Specialist: See how many invoices are pending your action and quickly drill down and complete the invoices by providing the missing information.
- Accounts Payable Manager: Control the processing of scanned invoices that are pending in the scanned invoices queue. See the number of invoices that are in the scanned queue in different date range buckets. Query the invoices, check to whom an invoice is assigned, and if required, drill down to the invoice and take the appropriate action by providing the missing information and completing the invoice.
- Recent information tile: Effectively manage invoices that you created or updated within the last seven days. Immediately know how many invoices are incomplete and complete and directly take actions, such as validating and posting to the ledger, to complete the invoices.
- Holds information tile: Quickly identify the number of invoices that are placed on hold. Invoices are grouped into three different hold reason categories. Select a category to perform invoice actions, such as releasing the holds.
- Approval information tile: See the number of invoices that are currently in the approval process. Users with the Accounts Payable Manager role can also review invoices that are pending your approval, and approve or reject them with one click. Control the whole approval process by reviewing the invoices that are pending approval from others or that are rejected.
- Prepayments information tile: Gain better visibility into supplier prepayments that are available for application. Prepayments are grouped into different aging buckets, so you can easily know if an older prepayment has not yet been applied and ensure that a supplier is not overpaid.
- Payments information tile: Streamline your payment process by managing invoices due in a week. Users with the Accounts Payable Manager role can immediately see the total amount of all invoices due in one week. Query and make payments for the installments coming due to avoid late payment and better plan your cash requirements.
Easily approve or reject invoices from the Edit Invoice user interface. Prior to this enhancement, business users could approve or reject only on the e-mail approval notification or the work list notification page.
Enhance the efficiency of the scanning flow by providing a business unit for unmatched invoices.
Oracle Fusion Receivables provides a comprehensive solution for running day-to-day accounts receivable operations. It includes a host of services for customer billing and payment activities, revenue recognition and adjustments, accounts receivable balances, and reconciliation to the general ledger. Oracle Fusion Receivables introduces SmartReceipts, an industry leading automated cash application solution. Role-based work areas for Billing and Accounts Receivable provide vivid, real-time displays of transaction and customer account information. Convenient information tiles provide pertinent summary data. Click on an information tile to display detailed information, including focused to-do lists of transactions, receipts, and other activities requiring immediate attention. You can actively monitor all of your receivables events and drill down to details using the sophisticated and easy-to-use reporting tools.
Use the new Accounts Receivable work area to gain comprehensive control and visibility of your accounts receivable department. Efficiently prioritize your work with at-a-glance reviews of your current receivables data, conveniently summarized into four information tiles. The summary information on each information tile appears in the corresponding detail table for your review. Take immediate action in the detail tables on pending items, or drill down to individual pages for more complex activities.
- Receipt Batches information tile: Provides summary information on all receipt batches requiring your attention: Manual receipt batches, Lockbox batches, and Automatic Receipt batches with the status of Out of Balance, Ready to Post, Pending Approval, or Pending Confirmation. The corresponding detail table lets you sort columns, filter specific information, take immediate action on the batch, or drill down for more details.
- Lockbox Exceptions information tile: Summarizes both the number of lockbox transmission errors and the number of receipts pending creation in each transmission file. The receipt information blocked by lockbox transmission errors will help you determine the level of criticality for clearing out exceptions. The detail table displays transmission errors for prompt review and correction.
- Unapplied Receipts information tile: Provides a convenient graphical representation of your unapplied receipt counts, categorized into three date-range buckets. In this way you can easily assess and manage your unapplied receipt volumes. The detail table also shows the count of application recommendations that were automatically generated for the receipt. You can also reassign receipts to another Receivables specialist.
- Unapplied Credits information tile: Provides a convenient graphical representation of your unapplied credit counts, categorized into three date-range buckets. This helps you to manage your unapplied credit volumes.
Use the new Billing work area to streamline daily activities for your billing department. Use the four information tiles to quickly assess your important billing needs, and take action using the information and tools available in the detail tables.
- Incomplete information tile: Displays information for all incomplete receivables transactions, including the count of incomplete transactions with transaction dates within the past 10 days, and a separate count of incomplete transactions with transaction dates over 10 days.
- Approval information tile: Displays information for all adjustments pending your approval: the count of pending-approval adjustments with adjustment dates within the current accounting period, and a separate count of pending-approval adjustments with dates in past accounting periods.
- Research information tile: Displays information for all adjustments pending research: the count of pending-research adjustments with adjustment dates within the current accounting period, and a separate count of pending-research adjustments with dates in past accounting periods.
- Import Exceptions information tile: Displays the count of the AutoInvoice exception rows. Rows are summarized by transaction source, creation date, and currency.
Easily report on customer profile option settings for payment and billing management, address and contact information, and customer tax profiles by creating reports using the three new Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence subject areas: Receivables - Customer Real Time, Receivables - Customer Tax Profile, and Receivables - Customer Account Site Tax Profile.
The new Customer Listing Report is built using the Receivables - Customer Real Time subject area. This report allows both a quick review of general customer information, as well as details of customer accounts, addresses, contacts, and banking information. This versatile report includes columns for legacy system reference data, allowing for quick verification of uploaded customer data from other systems.
Ensure that payments received from a specific customer site are applied to transactions belonging to that site. When applying a receipt, search for transactions on the Manage Receipt page by customer bill-to site.
Oracle Fusion Reporting Center is a standalone feature that centrally organizes all standard and custom reports including those based on BI Publisher, Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI), Hyperion Financial Reporting, General Ledger Sunburst, and Oracle BI Mobile App Designer (BIMAD). Team members can also securely collaborate on any report in Reporting Center using Oracle Social Network.
Reporting Center centrally organizes all reports by three categories: reports that you viewed most recently, those that you mark as favorites, and a complete directory of all reports. You can also search for any report by name or description rather than navigating through hierarchies or folders based on report type.
All reports are now integrated with Oracle Social Network, so team members can securely collaborate to address issues and questions within the context of Oracle Fusion Applications. This capability provides a secure audit trail by eliminating the need to export reports and discuss through e-mail.
Oracle Fusion Subledger Accounting provides configurable rules that automatically transform subledger transactions into detailed subledger journal entries. Use the flexible rules to define accounting policies and generate accounting for legal and corporate reporting needs. Reconcile accounting to transaction data to enable drill down from GL to the underlying subledgers and standard reports.
Define custom formulas that specify custom values for subledger journal entries. Custom values may include accounting attributes for journal amounts, or sources and conditions for subledger accounting rules such as journal line rules, description rules, account rules, mapping sets, and supporting references.
Subledger Accounting now provides expanded descriptions for subledger journal entries. Expanded descriptions include transaction references (such as transaction numbers), source, and type.
Improved online accounting messages provide better information to support corrective action, including enhanced details about any error(s) within warning messages.
Oracle Fusion Tax provides a centralized, global solution for managing your transaction-based tax requirements across Oracle Fusion Applications. Oracle Fusion Tax automates transaction tax calculation, tax determination, and tax reporting functions across business documents, such as sales invoices, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and supplier invoices. You can quickly configure your transaction taxes according to local and international tax requirements using the Rapid Implementation spreadsheet.
Generate accurate tax reports and meet legal tax reporting requirements in countries such as Austria, Germany, and Switzerland, using the Payables Tax Reconciliation with General Ledger Report. You can reconcile the Oracle Fusion Payables tax transactions with the tax account balances in Oracle Fusion General Ledger using this report.
Oracle Fusion Financials provides various features that integrate with your procure-to-pay and order-to-cash business flows to support regional and country-specific statutory and business requirements.
Oracle Fusion Financials for Asia/Pacific supports country-specific features and functions for the Asia/Pacific region.
The Golden Tax Adaptor provides integration between Receivables and the Golden Tax software system developed by the Aisino Corporation, the leading provider of Golden Tax software to Mainland China. The Golden Tax Adaptor manages the conversion of Receivables transactions to VAT invoices for China.
You can now use global descriptive flexfields (GDFs) at the Master Item level to maintain item model and tax denomination information for the classification of items on VAT invoices for China. The use of global descriptive flexfields provides a more simplified experience for Oracle Financials Cloud users.
Oracle Fusion Financials for Europe, Middle East, and Africa supports statutory requirements, tax reporting, payment documents, and year-end closing to enable the reconciliation of reportable tax and general ledger activities.
Comply with the reporting requirements in France using the following set of procedures and a new report:
- DAS2 procedures: Declare to the tax authorities all payments made to individual contractors when the total is above the specified threshold.
- Audit File for France: Produces audit documentation in a prescribed electronic format to meet French statutory requirements.
Meet the requirements set forth by the Italian Revenue Agency by generating the electronic file and audit report for the following declaration types of the Trading Partner Declaration for Italy:
- Customers and Suppliers Lists Declaration: Reports the domestic and foreign transactions that are subject to the VAT legislation.
- The Republic of San Marino Purchases Declaration: Lists the purchase transactions with third parties who are residents of the Republic of San Marino.
- Restricted Countries Transactions List Declaration: Reports the transactions with third parties who are residents of the black list countries of Italy.
Copyright © 2015, Oracle and/or its affiliates. Allrights reserved.
This document is provided for information purposes only, and the contents hereof are subject to change without notice.This document is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We specifically disclaim any liability with respect to this document, and no contractual obligations are formed either directly or indirectly by this document. This document may not be reproduced ortransmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Intel and Intel Xeon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation.All SPARC trademarks are used under license and are trademarks or registered trademarks of SPARC International, Inc. AMD, Opteron, the AMD logo, and the AMD Opteron logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group.