Oracle Talent Management–Engage and Retain Your Superstars
The Future of Talent Management Is Now
Top talent management systems and strategies are becoming more powerful, predictive, and flexible. They are making it easier for organizations of all sizes to gain more insights into their people and the hiring, training, and other processes that can make both employees and organizations more successful.
Talent management software solutions are evolving to be:
- Accessible. With online talent management systems, employees and managers can view and work on talent profiles, update goals, edit learning plans, track progress, and more regardless of where they are. Voice assistance will also save time and make it easier for users to interact without a lot of typing.
- Consistent. Whether users are accessing software from their phone or a desktop computer, the user interface looks the same, making it easier and faster to run searches, enter data, and more.
- Intelligent. AI and other advanced technologies are rapidly making chatbots and digital assistants “smarter” so that they can provide more informed responses, offer suggestions, and speed interactions.
- Proactive. Talent management solutions are increasingly becoming proactive—not only providing information when asked but offering push notifications, including reminders and suggestions. For example, an employee might be reminded of an upcoming training, or a manager might receive a notification about an employee’s updated talent profile.
- Informed. Talent management systems can provide real-time data and flexible reporting options, so managers and executives always have access to the latest information to help them make informed decisions.
Already, organizations are benefiting from a variety of leading-edge talent management and related software solutions. Oracle Talent Management gives organizations a clear picture of their talent pipeline and supports employees in building their reputations. Employees can easily upload and update their talent profile information by using a LinkedIn Profile Import feature. In addition, Oracle’s My Brand feature helps employees understand and improve their brand by spotlighting their expertise, and helps managers discover hidden talents and skills of employees based on a combination of profile and reputation information. Oracle also offers solutions for talent acquisition, which covers employee sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding.