This tutorial covers how to install an application into your database cloud service.
Time to Complete
Approximately 20 minutes
The Oracle Database Cloud Service includes a set of business productivity applications. All of these applications are easy to use, support mobile devices, and can be provisioned in seconds.
In this tutorial, you install one of the packaged applications into your Database Cloud Service.
Before starting this tutorial, you should have performed the Signing Up for a Database Cloud Service tutorial.
Logging into Your Database Cloud Service
You will first need to log in to your Database Cloud Service. Perform the following steps:
Installing an Application into your Database Cloud Service
In this section, you install an application into your Database Cloud Service, review the Sample Database Application already installed when you created your Database Cloud Service and run the application. Perform the following steps:
In this tutorial, you have learned how to:
- Login to your service
- Install a packaged application into your service
- Review the applications installed in your service
To help navigate this Oracle by Example, note the following:
- Hiding Header Buttons:
- Click the Title to hide the buttons in the header. To show the buttons again, simply click the Title again.
- Topic List Button:
- A list of all the topics. Click one of the topics to navigate to that section.
- Expand/Collapse All Topics:
- To show/hide all the detail for all the sections. By default, all topics are collapsed
- Show/Hide All Images:
- To show/hide all the screenshots. By default, all images are displayed.
- To print the content. The content currently displayed or hidden will be printed.
To navigate to a particular section in this tutorial, select the topic from the list.