Adds Enterprise Single Sign-on and Network Authentication Capabilities to Oracle Identity Management Suite
Redwood Shores, CA – Oct. 5, 2010
· Oracle has agreed to acquire Passlogix, a leading provider of enterprise single sign-on (ESSO) solutions.
· The acquisition expands a successful OEM relationship, and will provide deeper integration with Oracle.
· Passlogix products help organizations improve and simplify security by enabling SSO for a broad range of applications including client-server, mainframe and web-based applications.
· The combination provides enterprises with a complete identity management solution to further advance their identity management, compliance and authentication initiatives with even tighter integration capabilities.
· Passlogix products have been selected by marquee companies across multiple industries including Communications, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, and Retail.
· The transaction is expected to close this year.
· Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
· “Driven by regulatory mandates, organizations are being pressured to provide stronger authentication mechanisms while reducing the number of passwords required,” said Amit Jasuja, vice president, Oracle Identity Management. “Passlogix and Oracle have had a successful OEM relationship for more than three years and have many of the same customers. With the addition of Passlogix, we expect to provide a complete enterprise-scale identity management solution and be able to provide more global reach and support resources to customers.”
· “Passlogix and Oracle have a shared vision on providing customers with an integrated solution that helps advance and improve security for the entire identity lifecycle,” said Marc Boroditsky, Passlogix president and CEO. “Passlogix’ products already integrate with Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager and Oracle Internet Directory and we look forward to expanding the scope of our solutions and making them available to a broader audience.”