Oracle Cloud Elite and Global Elite Partners
The Oracle Partner Network (OPN) Cloud Program identifies partners who have differentiated expertise, skills, and proven investment in Oracle Cloud services. The most highly skilled and committed partners who have invested in developing expertise in Oracle Cloud are designated as Cloud Elite and Global Cloud Elite Partners.
Gartner Projects Top Growth for Cloud Databases
Gartner has touted cloud databases as one of the fastest-growing segments of the public cloud services market and expects database-platform-as-a-service (dbPaaS) revenue to reach almost $10 billion by 2021.
Our research shows that among DBAs
- 39% manage 50 or more databases
- 95% manually create or upgrade databases
- 78% will experience unplanned downtime from untested database changes during their careers
Autonomous cloud databases
- Ensure maximum uptime and database performance
- Ensure maximum database security, including patches and fixes
- Eliminate manual, error-prone management tasks through automation
- Allow DBAs to apply their expertise to higher-level functions
Make Migrating to the Cloud Seamless
Oracle’s automated tools allow you to seamlessly move your on-premises database to Oracle Cloud with virtually no downtime at all, because Oracle Database Cloud Service uses the same standards, products, and skills you currently use on premises.