Maurice Daw says Virgin Media introduced TOA’s ETAdirect with “tremendous” results.
“We’ve gotten much better productivity, our travel times have been reduced and we have more time to spend with our customers,” he says.
Virgin Media’s operation center can now:
• Compile field workforce schedules in minutes every morning, rather than hours
• Watch every route in real-time on a monitor at the corporate office, tracking every engineer on the road throughout the day to check his or her progress
• Modify schedules in real-time to accommodate changing conditions by seeing the estimated arrival time for each field engineer as the day goes on
These capabilities have increased employee satisfaction and given the company’s leadership team powerful insights about their field engineers.
Paul Buttery says, “The TOA solution helps us to continue improving our customers’ experience and gives us the scope to improve the working day of our technicians by giving them tighter routes with less travel time.”
Thanks to TOA’s unmatched average uptime of 99.997 percent, Virgin Media has used ETAdirect without a single outage since implementation.
And now, Virgin Media is moving ahead to further narrow its wait window and improve its pre- and post-appointment customer communication, while continuing to improve customer satisfaction ratings and its Net Promoter Score (NPS).
What TOA Delivered to Virgin Media
Soon after TOA’s ETAdirect solution went live, Virgin Media realized results in key service, productivity and expense metrics. Besides substantially reducing office resources, ETAdirecthas delivered:
• 15 percent decrease in travel time per job
• 15 percent increase in appointments completed per day
• 97 percent on-time delivery
• 18 percent increase in customer satisfaction and loyalty ratings (NPS) six months after project go-live
This story was originally published on www.toatech.com.