Why Partner with Oracle
The Oracle PartnerNetwork will empower your company with exceptional resources to distinguish your offerings from the competition, seize opportunities, and increase your sales.
This Knowledge Zone was specifically developed for partners interested in reselling or specializing in Oracle’s Siebel Clinical Trial Management System. If you are interested in becoming a reseller of Oracle’s Siebel Clinical Trial Management System then have your company’s PRM administrator apply to join this Knowledge Zone!
To become a Reseller of Oracle’s Siebel Clinical Trial Management System:
- Click on the Sell tab of this Knowledge Zone
- Review the Distribution Rights section
- Complete the business and competency criteria before applying
Distribution Rights News and Information Local Information Education Events Tools and Resources
OPN Member Knowledge Zone Community Member Specialized Company
View the complete list of Oracle Siebel Clinical Trial Management System Application Knowledge Zone Products
Partners are eligible to resell the Oracle Siebel Clinical Trial Management System Application once they have met the required criteria below.
Check the criteria and apply now to distribute Oracle Siebel Clinical Trial Management System Application Knowledge Zone products.
Prior to executing a distribution agreement, Oracle strongly encourages its partners to confirm their understanding of Oracle's business ethics practices by taking the Anti-Corruption Training below and passing a short skill assessment.
- Phase Forward Webcast: Oracle and Phase Forward Briefing for Customers and Partners
- Oracle Health Sciences to Share Insight on Improving Clinical Trial Efficiency and Safety, and Advancing Personalized Medicine at DIA 46th Annual Meeting
- Oracle Health Sciences Delivers New Release of the Oracle® Argus Safety Suite
- Oracle Focuses on Health Sciences Partner Enablement, Growth, and Accreditation
- Oracle Unveils Oracle Clinical Development Analytics to Help Life Sciences Organizations Accelerate Drug Development
- Oracle Announces New Release of Oracle Remote Data Capture with Full Support for Complex Clinical Study Designs
- In conjunction with the one-year anniversary of the launch of Oracle Health Sciences, Pharmaceutical Executive published an exclusive one-on-one interview with Neil de Crescenzo from DIA around the future of clinical trials software and the need for technology standards and better integration
- Life Science Leader Article: Accelerating Innovation and Efficiency Through Analytics in the Life Sciences Industr By Neil de Crescenzo
- eCliniqua Article: Oracle Clinical Development Analytics Could be a Game Changer
- Health Industry Insights Report: BI for Drug Development: Oracle Introduces Clinical Development Analytics
- Applied Clinical Trials Article: Data Integration in the Age of Global Trials
- PharmExec Article: Using Advanced Analytics to Soothe the Pain by Neil de Crescenzo
- View all news
- Current Global PartnerNetwork Newsletter
- Current Partner Enablement Update
- Subscribe to a variety of Oracle Newsletters – see what’s available (You may be asked to register). Scroll down to the e-newsletter section, and check the boxes for newsletters you'd like to receive.
- More Partner News
- EMEA Alliances and Solutions Corner
- Search here by keyword for upcoming Boot Camps and Partner classes within your country. For more advanced searches, choose detailed search criteria here in the upper right hand box!
- Enablement 2.0: offers Oracle Partners training resources and tools to support specialized knowledge and ensure in-depth expertise on their chosen path to Specialization. Partners can make the most of the enablement benefits in their drive to extend market reach and expand revenue opportunities.
- Engage with Oracle: - leverage this unparalleled enablement resource to train your staff on how to develop, sell, and implement Oracle solutions. Within the Competency Center you will find the following Guided Learning Paths role-specific training:
- OPN Competency Center: is an intelligent training tool that allows partners to manage their Oracle training with role-focused guided learning paths and measure their achievement toward Specialization.
- Oracle University: Leverage the premier provider of training for Oracle technologies and products. We offer thousands of courses for learners around the world!
- Search for Instructor-Led training courses, Online training courses and Events in your area.
- Register Now for Oracle Health Sciences Safety Product Strategy Overview – August 24th, 2012
- Register Now for Oracle Health Sciences Partner Insider: Oracle ClearTrial Cloud Service Overview - September 13th, 2012
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Events Calendar
- Oracle Global Events Calendar
- New! Additional Solutions Information Here you will find datasheets, brochures, analyst reports, white papers and presentations about Oracle's Life Sciences applications.
- New! Oracle Health Sciences – Click to find out more details about how Oracle enables the convergence of the life sciences and healthcare industries with solutions that improve the quality of care, lower costs, and speed time to market.
- Join the: Oracle Health Sciences User Group
- Join Oracle Health Sciences Connect
Introducing Health Sciences Connect
Oracle has recently introduced Health Sciences Connect, an exciting online community that brings together users of Oracle Health Sciences solutions. It provides a common venue for all of Oracle’s Health Sciences applications users from around the globe to connect with one another and to Oracle experts. Members can network, share best practices and provide direct user feedback to Oracle about its solutions.
Oracle enthusiastically invites you to join and actively contribute. This private community is free for all Oracle Health Sciences applications users and partners. If you have an interest in joining, or would like to receive more information about the community, please contact Michelle Coolican or Abdul Rastagar at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OPN Partner Resources:
- Comprehensive Development Tools & Resources
- Comprehensive Support Tools & Resources
- Sales Benefits
- Marketing Benefits