JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Common Foundations Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Common Foundations Implementation Boot Camp is a five-day training to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Common Foundations through this Essentials training program. Partners attending the boot camp will gain valuable insight into the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 system common foundation and address book basics.The Common Foundation class is the first boot camp class all JD Edwards Partners should attend as a baseline knowledge class. All JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Boot Camp classes build off this initial common foundation class.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Use the EnterpriseOne interface
• Manage software records
• Explain program versions
• Apply concepts of Oracle Process Manufacturing Planning ASCP
• Describe software support mechanisms for EnterpriseOne
• Functional Implementer
• Application Developers
• Business Analysts
• End Users
• Reports Developer
• Sales Consultant
Related OPN Boot Camps
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Financials Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Distribution Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Manufacturing Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Installation & Configurable Network Computing Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.