Siebel 8.1.1 Self Service Technical Implementation Boot Camp
The Siebel 8.1.1 Self Service Technical Implementation Boot Camp is designed for new and existing partners looking to have a better understanding of the new features and functionalities of the Siebel Self Service 8.1.1 release and how to apply them at the customer site.
The goal of this boot camp is to get every participant to be able to implement the Siebel CRM 8.1.1 Self Service product and be familiar with and able to articulate the primary enhancements of this release.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements, detailed agenda, and estimated duration.
- Leverage the Siebel 8.1.1 benefits to customers and the summary of the value proposition
- Deploy, configure and troubleshoot
- Participate in Technical Labs around Customization, Skinning & Branding
- Master RTD Integration: architecture & functional overview
- Technical Consultants
- Technical Administrators
- Support Engineers
Related OPN Boot Camps
- Siebel 8.1.1 Marketing and Loyalty Implementation Boot Camp
- Siebel 8.1.1 Self Service Functional Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.