Oracle Database 11g Security Options Implementation Boot Camp
The Oracle Database 11g Security Options Implementation Boot Camp covers the four main options used to enhance security for Oracle Database 11g. These options provide increased functionality for partner solutions, avoiding the risk of data compromise and helping to adhere to compliance regulations.
The Oracle Database 11g Security Options Implementation Boot Camp is a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises, where the participants will learn how to improve their solution while meeting crucial security demands of their clients..
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Understand the drivers behind the need for increased security in your solutions
• Understand and implement the Advanced Security Options
• Implement Database Vault and Audit Vault
• Use the Enterprise Manager Data Masking pack
• Integrate Oracle’s database security options within your solutions
• Database Administrators
• Functional Implementer
• Support Engineer
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Database 11g: Security DBA Release 2
• Oracle Database 11g: Implement Database Vault
• Implementing Oracle Audit Vault
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.