Siebel 8.1.1 Self Service Functional Implementation Boot Camp
The Siebel 8.1.1 Self Service Functional Implementation Boot Camp is designed for new and existing partners looking to learn how to support Siebel Self Service 8.1.1, to conduct discovery and requirements gathering, perform solution mapping and positioning, demonstrate, and address competitive issues especially related to new features.
The Siebel 8.1.1 Self Service Functional Implementation Boot Camp covers release-specific information, providing a prelim overview of the primary enhancements with Siebel CRM 8.1.1 while preparing the audience to be able to analyze a project – understand what will need to be accomplished at the client site and how to plan and size the project.
This boot camp unveils what new products and features are newly available with Siebel 8.1.1 Self-Service.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements, detailed agenda, and estimated duration.
- Master the customization concepts
- Deploy, configure and troubleshoot
- Participate in Technical Labs around Customization, Skinning & Branding
- Participate in Functional Labs around eCommerce and eService
- Functional Implementers
- Technical Consultants
- Support Engineers
Related OPN Boot Camps
- Siebel 8.1.1 Marketing and Loyalty Implementation Boot Camp
- Siebel 8.1.1 Self Service Technical Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.