Siebel 8.1.1 Marketing and Loyalty Implementation Boot Camp
The Siebel 8.1.1 Marketing and Loyalty Implementation Boot Camp covers the major enhancements of the release 8.1.1 examining the product features and functionality, with particular emphasis on the knowledge requirements for a functional implementation.
Partners attending this boot camp will be able to understand the relevance of Loyalty programs to various industries, the competitive landscape, Siebel Marketing and Loyalty value proposition and unique selling proposition.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements, detailed agenda, and estimated duration.
- Communicate the business/technical case of upgrading
- Lead deals by effectively positioning the Siebel solution and building effective demos
- Enable customers to derive maximum value out of customer’s Siebel implementations
- Build awareness and share Siebel product skills within the Partner Community
- Sales Consultants
- Functional Implementers
- Support Engineers
Related OPN Boot Camps
- Siebel 8.1.1 Self Service Functional Implementation Boot Camp
- Siebel 8.1.1 Self Service Technical Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.