JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Financials Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Financials Implementation Boot Camp is a five-day training to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Financials through this Essentials training program. Partners attending the boot camp will gain valuable insight into the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Financials basics.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Set up an organization and its Chart of Accounts
• Maintain an effective General Ledger
• Set up and manage an Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable systems
• Understand the Order to Cash process
• Understand the Procure to Pay process
• Set up and manage a Fixed Assets system
• Functional Implementer
• Business Analyst
• End users
• Sales consultant
Related OPN Boot Camps
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Common Foundations Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Distribution Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Manufacturing Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Installation & Configurable Network Computing Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.