JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Installation & Configurable Network Computing Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Installation & CNC Implementation Boot Camp is a five-day training to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Installation process and provide an overview of CNC through this Essentials training program. Partners attending the boot camp will gain valuable insight into the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Installation and system management features and functions.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Describe Configurable Network Computing (CNC) Foundation
• Implement elements of CNC
• Demonstrate competence in CNC architecture
• Run package builds
• Install User Help Instructions
• Functional Implementer
• Business Analyst
• End users
• Sales consultant
Related OPN Boot Camps
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Common Foundations Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Financials Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Distribution Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Manufacturing Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.