Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management V.2.3.X Configuration Tools Boot Camp
Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management v2.3.x is specifically designed to support the challenges of tax and revenue administrations worldwide. It is a secure, tax-specific, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software solution that enables tax and revenue administrations to optimize all aspects of the revenue collection process and quickly respond to tax law and regulatory changes.
The Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management (ETPM) Configuration Tools v2.3.x boot camp covers how ETPM can be extended by populating metadata (rather than by programming). The technology enables development of reusable objects that cut down on implementation time, and extensions are automatically upgraded when future releases of the products are introduced. Ultimately, these tools offer flexibility with which clients’ needs could be met without changing the usual product implementation methodology.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Describe the architecture, features, how the components work together and common interfacing strategies
• Recognize how the business objects delivered with Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management (ETPM)Configuration Tools v2.3.x are self-documenting and how to use this documentation to learn how each product works
• Appreciate how many base-product business objects belong to hierarchies where the business rules are encapsulated at abstract levels
• Apply additional business rules and elements (Character Large Objects - CLOBs) to the base-product business objects at any level in the business object hierarchies
• Apply new business objects and hierarchies • Comprehend how business objects are secured and how to manage the security configuration
• Functional Implementer
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management V.2.3.X Fundamentals Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.