Oracle Application Integration Architecture 2.5 Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Foundation Pack enables you to simplify cross-application business process integrations using a standards-based, prebuilt integration solution.
Oracle Application Integration Architecture 2.5 Implementation Boot Camp is a fast-pace, hands-on workshop which takes you deep into AIA foundation pack, a powerful infrastructure to implement strategic SOA-based integrations without the need to reinvent SOA methodologies, common vocabularies, and key infrastructure components.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Articulate the AIA purpose, role, value, and fundamentals;
• Provide information on AIA-based integrations;
• Explain EBO and ABCS extensibility, message exchange patterns, and AIA error-handling framework.
• Develop and implement solutions using AIA 2.5
• Run more-efficient business processes
• AIA current and prospective Implementers
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Application Integration Architecture 11g Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.