Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 Implementation Developer Boot Camp
The ATG Web Commerce 10 Implementation Developer Boot Camps are designed to provide partners with hands-on experience and technical training to successfully build and deploy ATG Web Commerce 10 Applications. We bring together solution experts to lead Boot Camps and Application Business Workshops where they can share their global expertise and experience.
This boot camp is for Application Developers and Software Architects wanting to gain valuable insight into ATG application development best practices, as well as relevant and applicable implementation experience on projects modeled after four (4) of the most common types of applications built on the ATG platform.
The following learning objectives are all critical and are of equal priority in enabling this role to succeed.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Build a basic functional transaction-ready ATG Web Commerce 10 Application
• Utilize ATG’s platform features such as scenarios, slots, targeters, user profiles and segments to create a personalized user experience
• Build Nucleus components to support and/or extend application functionality
• Understand the intricacies of ATG order checkout and fulfillment
• Specify, design and implement new commerce features in ATG 10
• Build a functional commerce application modeled after four (4) of the most common types of applications built on the ATG platform, within an agile-based project team environment under simulated real-world project conditions.
• Application Developers
• Software Architects
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.