Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 PreSales Boot Camp
The Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 PreSales Boot Camps are designed to enable you with the product knowledge and provide you the technical training required for continued success with our clients. We bring together solution experts to lead Boot Camps and Application Business Workshops where they can share their global expertise and experience.
This bootcamp is for resources that provide technical leadership in sales pursuits of Oracle ATG project/engagement opportunities for the partner organization. These resources must know how to setup and lead customer demos, be very familiar with product features and capabilities (OOTB), and understand platform constraints.
- Be able to setup and lead product demos for customers, and lead technical discussions on the technology and the platform.
- Become familiar with the full line of Oracle ATG Products, Solutions and Services, specifically the names and functions/features of each.
- Understand the ecommerce ecosystem, such as common integration points (e.g. payment systems, order management, etc.) and competing solutions.
- Have a high level understanding of what it takes to build and deploy an Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 Solution.
- Know what support options are available for product defects versus implementation or “Structured Enablement” support.
- Be familiar with Case Studies that highlight how other customers have used the platform.
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- System Analysts
- System Integrator
- Technical Consultant
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.