Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 Sales Boot Camp
The Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 Sales Boot Camps are designed to enable you with the product knowledge and training required for continued success with our clients. We bring together solution experts to lead Boot Camps and Application Business Workshops where they can share their global expertise and experience.
This bootcamp is for sales resources that lead or are actively involved in business development activities and the pursuit of ATG project/engagement opportunities for the partner organization.
As the business development lead, there is a substantial amount of information that must be learned in order to successfully engage a customer not only to convert the business opportunities into engagements, but more importantly to be able to set the right expectations prior to starting an engagement.
- Learn about the full stack of the Oracle ATG Products & Solutions and understand ecommerce as a domain, while becoming familiar with the various systems and strategies that make up the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Understand the purpose of the demos in showcasing platform features, functionality, what’s possible and the business/commerce strategies enabled/supported.
- Gain a high level of understanding for what it takes and the methodology, to build and deploy an Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 Solution.
- Know what support options are available for product defects versus implementation or “Structured Enablement” support.
- Have a general knowledge of how other Oracle ATG Customers have used the platform in the past to suit their businesses and strategies.
- Understand the competitive landscape, how to convey Oracle ATG’s value proposition against competing products/solutions, as well as how to calculate and present ROI.
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Sales Consultants
- System Integrator
- Technical Consultant
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.