Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Accounts Payable Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The goal of this boot camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Accounts Payable applications. By attending this 4-day boot camp, you will gain valuable insight into the Oracle Accounts Payable basics, features and functions.
This implementation boot camp is structured to help you understand the various implementation considerations of Oracle Accounts Payable.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Apply concepts of Procure-to-Pay process flow
• Implement key features of Oracle Payables, Suppliers and Invoices
• Implement key features of Payments and Expense Reports and Credit Cards
• Apply concepts of Transaction Taxes in Payables and Period Close
• Implement key features of Withholding Tax
• Implement key features of Advances and Progressive Contract Financing
• Application Developers
• Business Analysts
• End Users
• Functional Implementer
• Sales Consultants
• Support Engineer
• System Analysts
• System Integrator
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Accounts Receivable Implementation Boot Camp
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 General Ledger Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.