Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Discrete Manufacturing Delta Features Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Discrete Manufacturing Delta Features Implementation Boot Camp is a three-day hands-on workshop, designed to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of the new features of R12.1 (covering the R11.5.10 to R12.1 delta, including R12). This implementation boot camp is structured to help you understand and acquire knowledge in Oracle Quality, Oracle Cost Management, Oracle Manufacturing Execution System (MES) for Discrete, Oracle Shop Floor Management (OSFM) and Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Implement features of Oracle Quality
• Manage Costs (Oracle Cost Management)
• Implement features of Oracle Manufacturing Execution System (MES) for Discrete Maufacturing
• Manage Shop Floor operations (Oracle Shop Floor Management OSFM)
• Apply Concepts of Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning.
• Functional Implementer
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Essentials Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.