Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 General Ledger Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The goal of this boot camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 General Ledger applications. By attending this 3-day boot camp, you will gain valuable insight into the Oracle General ledger basics, features and functions. This implementation boot camp is structured to help you understand the various implementation considerations of Oracle General Ledger.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Apply concepts of Legal Entity and Ledger
• Implement features of Journal Creation, Posting, Reversal, Recurring of Journal
• Implement functionalities around Mass Allocation and Revaluation
• Apply concepts of Consolidation
• Implement features of Translation
• Implement features of Financial Reporting
• Application Developers
• Business Analysts
• End Users
• Functional Implementer
• Sales Consultants
• Support Engineer
• System Analysts
• System Integrator
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12. Accounts Payable Implementation Boot Camp
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Accounts Receivable Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.