Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Inventory Essentials Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Inventory Essentials Implementation Boot Camp offers a comprehensive coverage of inventory management part of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) application family, including the new enhancements that have just been released in R12.1 with substantial functionality improvements.
This course focuses on the features, functions, and benefits of Oracle Inventory. Students learn how to define items, enable lot control, enable serial control, enable dual unit of measure control, perform inventory transfers, perform inventory replenishment, perform a cycle, view on-hand quantities, create reservations, and setup material statuses. Students also learn where Oracle Inventory fits in the overall enterprise structure.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Setup organizations that correspond to your business units in Oracle Applications
• Define inventory items for Oracle Supply Chain Applications
• Perform inventory replenishment
• Perform ABC classification and cycle count
• Perform inventory transactions
• Application Developers
• Business Analysts
• End Users
• Functional Implementer
• Sales Consultants
• Support Engineer
• System Analysts
• System Integrator
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Order Management Essentials Implementation Boot Camp
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Purchasing Essentials Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.