Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service 2013 Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service delivers marketing automation and revenue performance management software that ensures every component of marketing works harder and more efficiently to drive revenue. Oracle Eloqua's modern marketing cloud automates complex marketing processes across multiple channels, to target and nurture prospects, and to deliver highly qualified leads at a lower cost to the sales teams.
Through pre-work (online) and course content (instructor led workshop) this boot camp will give you the information and skills required to implement Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service. The content is intended to take you from the point of sale through to implementation completion and is targeted at a technical, implementation audience.
- Describe the Eloqua data model
- Complete the initial configuration of an Eloqua database, including the implementation of website tracking scripts and form integration
- Configure Lead Scoring and Lead Nurturing based on best practices
- Gather requirements, consult, configure and troubleshoot CRM Integration
- Integrate Eloqua with third party systems, using data import/export, cloud connectors and cloud components (Eloqua Web Services API is not in the scope of this boot camp)
- Identify and evaluate possible custom solutions to meet complex business requirements
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Functional Implementer
Note: This course is currently available by invitation only. If you received an invitation to register for this course, you should designate the appropriate technical, implementation specialist(s) to attend.
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.