Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g PreSales Boot Camp
The Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g PreSales Boot Camp is designed for new and existing partners looking to understand Oracle Enterprise Manager’s three major pillars, and become skilled on its solution focus areas and the opportunity it provides to leverage and differentiate solution or services to address the need and challenges of management in different markets, and to new audiences.
With so much more capability for manageability beyond the ability to manage Oracle databases, this boot camp will increase your knowledge on the management of Oracle products and their infrastructure components whether you’re offering involves applications, middleware, databases, or systems in physical, virtual, or cloud environments.
Gain visibility and tap into growing market needs, learn how to leverage key drivers to best demonstrate how your solution based on Oracle product technology improves manageability and better supports business objectives.
View here (PDF) additional information and detailed agenda.
- Further qualify leads for manageability and expand opportunities beyond a pack, with key questions
- Leverage unique differentiators, convey value and benefits of an EM based or integrated solution
- Match the appropriate Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g product technology by functional areas to present the most appropriate solution to your audience
- Decrease time in the sales cycle and avoid competitive feature comparisons with techniques to uncover the real business problem and demonstrate what clearly sets you apart
- Use readily available EM resources to help you learn, demonstrate, or stay up to date
- Data Center Manager
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Network Administrator
- SOA Architect
- Security Administrators
- System Administrator
- System Analysts
- System Integrator
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
Related OPN Boot Camps
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.