Oracle Endeca Commerce 3.1 Implementation Developer Boot Camp
The Oracle Endeca Commerce 3.1 Implementation Developer Boot Camps are designed to provide partners with hands-on experience and technical training to successfully build and deploy Endeca Commerce 3.1 Applications. We bring together solution experts to lead Boot Camps and Application Business Workshops where they can share their global expertise and experience.
Following most lectures will be a hand-on lab that allows the attendee to work on the current module’s topic and to develop the skill to apply the knowledge from the lecture. As they work through the course, they will work to build an end-user application that will give a full end-to-end understanding of implementing an Oracle Endeca Commerce 3.1 application. The following learning objectives are all critical and are of equal priority in enabling this role to succeed.
• Understand the core concepts of the technology
• Become familiar with Oracle Endeca Commerce platform architecture and all of its components
• Install and Configure Oracle Endeca Commerce
• Understand the core concepts of record data design
• Gain exposure to Developer Studio, Pipeline Development and manipulating data
• Design and build Common UI Elements and User Experience for your Oracle Endeca Commerce applications.
• Application Developers
• Software Architects
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.