End-of-life Announcement – Seven AIA Pre-built Integrations
Effective June 1st 2011, the following seven AIA pre-built integrations have been retired (EOL).
- Lead to Order: CRM On Demand Integration Pack for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Lead to Order: CRM On Demand and JD Edwards World
- Siebel CRM Integration Pack for Trade Promotion Management
- Customer Master Data Management Integration Option for SAP (Note: SAP Option ONLY)
- Order to Cash Integration Pack for Siebel CRM and SAP
- Siebel CRM Integration Pack for i-Flex FLEXCUBE Account Originations – Liability Products
- Siebel CRM Integration Pack for Account Originations – Liability Products
Retiring these integrations allows Oracle to focus on those pre-built integrations which continue to have customer adoption and interest.
What does this mean for customers?
- Customers will receive Premier Support for these PIPs through December 2012, but no further Extended Support offering is planned. That is, customers will only be able to renew their Premier support contracts, and only through December 2012.
- Oracle will continue to provide sustaining support in accordance with Oracle’s stated policy - http://www.oracle.com/us/support/library/lifetime-support-middleware-069163.pdf (PDF) (page 5).
- Per Oracle's sustaining support policy, we do not plan to provide additional certifications on new releases of Oracle FMW or participating applications.
Updates to the Premier, Extended and Sustaining Support will be published shortly, within the updated Lifetime Support Policy document.
What does it mean to partners?
- EOL products are no longer available for re-sell and have been removed from the relevant price lists, as of June 15th, 2011.
- All relevant training, enablement and marketing materials have been removed from OPN and Oracle.com, as of June 30th, 2011.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) and the Lifetime Support Policy have been updated to reflect this decision and related changes in Support terms as they relate to these products.
Please direct any inquiries you might have to Oracle Partner Enablement team at
email@example.com or contact your respective FMW or AIA development contacts.
Be sure to follow us around the web to get the latest on OPN!