Oracle Exadata 11g Sales Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
What will we cover
The Oracle Exadata 11g Sales Boot Camp will give students the information and understanding they need to effective lead a sales cycle for the Exadata Database Machine.
The course is delivered as a 1/2-day in person training class format as well as a live web training class format.
This boot camp will cover:
- Overview – An introduction to the Exadata Database Machine.
- Exadata strategic value proposition – Basic features and benefits derived from Exadata.
- Key sales plays – Exadata sales plays.
- Configuration and licensing – Different configuration options and licensing requirements.
- Pricing and packaging – A sample pricing and packaging exercise for an Exadata Database Machine.
With the information gained in this course, attendees will understand Exadata value propositions and be able to position the product with prospects.
Who should attend
The audience for this course is sales representatives who intend to offer the Exadata Database Machine as an alternative for prospects.
Attendees should take first Sales boot camps and/or assessments for Oracle Database 11g, Data Warehousing, Performance Tuning and RAC. Attendees can also get baseline knowledge with the Oracle Exadata 11g Sales Specialist Guided Learning Path.
Click here (PDF) for additional information and detailed agenda.
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.