Flash Storage Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The Flash Storage Implementation Specialist Boot Camp will provide you with a thorough introduction into the technical implementation of the F5100 Flash array, the F20 Flash HBA, and general SSDs – the hardware, software, data services as well as installation, maintenance, and advanced features.
Click here (DOC) to view the prerequisite training and environment requirements for this boot camp.
- Describe Flash technology including F5100, F20, and SSDs. Describe the value that Flash brings in performance and flexibility as well as target environments and use cases.
- Assess customer problems and determine whether Flash as an appropriate solution.
- Understand installation and configuration basics to enable you to perform a physical installation of a Flash Solution.
- Perform CAM Administration for the F5100 and F20.
- Use AWR / Statspack for assistance with customer workload analysis.
- Use SWAT / Flash analyzer as a tool for customer workload analysis.
- Functional Implementers
- Sales Consultants
- Systems Integrators
- Flash Overview
- CAM Installation and Management
- F5100 Configuration
- Flash Optimization
- AWR/Statspack Overview
- SWAT – Storage Workload Analysis Tool
- ZFS Overview and HSP Configuration