Sun Flash Storage PreSales Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
What will we cover
This course provides pre-sales consultants with a technical overview of the product’s features and benefits, customer value propositions, and sales strategies. The knowledge gained from this course can be use for both new account development, and target existing accounts for upgrades and consolidation projects.
The course is delivered as a 1-day in-person or live web training class format, and covers the following:
- Market background and a high-level overview of the market size, trends, and opportunities for solutions based on Sun Flash Storage products
- Sun Flash Storage solution overview, including technical product architecture, differentiating product features, functions, and benefits of the Flash product family
- The target customer profile for Sun Flash Storage solutions
- How to qualify Flash Storage customer needs and requirements, and align them to the strengths of the product
- Upsell and cross-sell opportunities for Sun Flash Storage solutions
- Sales positioning and overcoming customer objections for Sun Flash Storage solutions
- Basic system configuration
With the information gained in this course, PreSales consultants will be fully equipped to explain the benefits provided by the new features of the Unified Storage product family, and to have a rich understanding of these features, allowing them to address specific business challenges faced by their customers.
Who should attend
The audience for this course is PreSales consultants involved in the sale of Sun Flash Storage Systems.
Click here (PDF) for additional information and detailed agenda.
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.