Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking 6 Implementation Boot Camp
The goal of the Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking 6 Boot Camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware on Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking application (FC-DB). This would enable partners to be prepared for potential opportunities in electronic banking areas and to handle implementation, FC-DB upgrade and provide first level support to projects.
This boot camp will focus on FLEXCUBE Direct Banking functional aspects. Partners attending this class will acquire a good understanding of different modules of Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking such as Admin Services, Customer Services, Retail and User Operations, Bill Payments,Miscellaneous Services, Transfer and Payments, Term Deposits & Corporate Deposits, Loans.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Articulate the value proposition for the product
- Manage the functionalities, capabilities and processing of Oracle Flexcube Direct Banking
- Work through the test cases and review its results
- Functional Consultants
- Pre-Sales Consultants
- Implementation Consultants
Related OPN Boot Camps
- Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking Solution Implementation Boot Camp
- Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking 11 Technical Implementation Boot Camp
- Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking 11 Trade Finance Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.