Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management 11g Implementation Boot Camp
Part of Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a 100% open, standards-based set of integrated CRM modules that improves the way sales professionals work. Unlike traditional CRM systems that focus only on transaction processing, with collaboration, reporting, analysis, and exception management as an afterthought, Oracle Fusion CRM is designed to deliver unprecedented business insight into sales performance management.
This boot camp presents the fundamental concepts of the Oracle Fusion CRM applications. It introduces you to each functional area of the product, how it is used and what you need to consider when implementing it for an organization.
It is designed for people who will deliver Fusion CRM implementations, have had little or no exposure to Fusion CRM application, are familiar with at least one other CRM application and have a business analyst level of technical background. While we do examine implementation considerations, we do not address the detailed steps of implementation. Instead, we direct you to the relevant resources to learn more.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Describe the scope of Oracle Fusion CRM applications
- Describe the basic security model
- Describe the customer model
- Perform common sales and marketing user transactions
- Access and navigate the Functional Setup Manager
- Model territories in Fusion CRM using sample business requirements
- Do necessary planning before implementing the offerings and option
- Describe the analytics available with the Fusion CRM product
- Describe the basic page customizations that can be done to meet business requirements
- Implementation Consultants
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developers
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending