Oracle Insurance Insight 7 Implementation Boot Camp
The Oracle Insurance Insight Implementation Boot Camp is a 3 day Instructor lead course that serves as the foundation for those partners interested in becoming specialized in Oracle Insurance Insight. The primary objective of this course is to give students the technical knowledge that is required in configuration and implementation of Oracle Insurance Insight.
This course will cover the basic implementation of Oracle Insurance Insight 7. You will review the purpose and need of business intelligence in the insurance space and the Oracle solutions available. You will then be exposed to the usage and implementation of Oracle Insurance Insight, along with the other requisite Oracle components such OBIEE and APEX. Topics such as utilizing the Warehouse Palette, data loading, data validation, code translations, and much more will be covered in depth.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Implement Oracle Insurance Insight in conjunction with OBIEE
• Utilize the OII Warehouse Palette
• Create a Line of Business
• Configure Data Validation
• Identify proper data model schemas and data loading techniques
• Create and Verify Code Lookups, Translations, and Descriptions
• Application Developers
• Business Intelligence Developers
• Data Modelers
• Data Warehouse Analysts
• Data Warehouse Developers
• Functional Implementers
• Technical Consultants
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus Implementation Boot Camp