JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Apparel Management Implementation Boot Camp
Designed for any company that sells, manages or procures end item or raw materials that have similar attributes, such as, size, color or style.
Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Apparel Management (Product Variants) is an integrated solution for companies that offer multi-attribute products, such as consumer products, industrial manufacturing, paper products, and building materials firms. You can easily set up and maintain multi-attribute items in the inventory tracking software as well as streamline product management throughout the ordering and supply chain fulfillment process.
View here (PDF) the prerequisite training and environment requirements for this boot camp.
- Navigate the Apparel Management configuration menus
- Design Matrix required for Inventory, Sales Order, Procurement and Product Data Management
- Build the Price List
- Manage the Collection
- Position Apparel Management
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Sales Consultants
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Common Foundations Implementation Boot Camp
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Distribution Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.