SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers Installation Boot Camp
This course provides Installation (IDO) Specialists with a review of the Oracle Enterprise Installation Standards (EIS) methodology and its use during the installation of SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers. The knowledge gained from course can be used by Installation (IDO) Specialists to prepare them for taking the online assessment that is the final component of their guided learning path for Specialization.
The SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers Installation Bootcamp will focus on the knowledge and skills needed to be fully equipped to install and configure a SPARC Enterprise M-Series Server.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Identify the purpose of the EIS DVD and Checklist and describe their use in a SPARC Enterprise M-Series Server installation
• Configure the service processor of the SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers
• Manage the SPARC Enterprise M-Series Server platform environment
• Configure domains on SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers
• Manage Dynamic Reconfiguration (DR) on SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers
• Sales Consultants
• Systems Integrators
• Technical Consultants
• Installation (IDO) Specialists
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.