SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers PreSales Boot Camp
This course provides presales consultants with an overview of the M-Series product’s features and benefits, technology and architecture, customer value propositions, and sales strategies. The knowledge gained from this course can be used for both new account development, and targeting existing accounts for upgrades and consolidation projects.
The SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers PreSales Boot Camp takes a look at the market size, trends, and opportunities for solutions based on the SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers. It will focus on the knowledge and skills needed to be fully equipped to explain the technical functionality and benefits provided by the features of SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers, allowing Sales Consultants to address specific business and technical challenges faced by their customers.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Describe the key features, benefits and capabilities of the SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers and how they provide the hardware platform of choice for many key Oracle solutions
• Qualify SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers customer needs and requirements, and align them to the strengths of the product
• Describe SPARC Enterprise M-Series servers system architecture and key technology features
• Upsell and cross-sell opportunities for SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers
• Position and overcome customer objections for the SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers
• Sales Consultants
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.