Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) v2 Implementers Boot Camp
Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) is a commercial off-the-shelf application that optimizes and automates the management of field workforce, and their orders and activities, through computer-aided planning, routing, dispatching, and data collection over mobile communication networks. Additionally, Oracle Utilities MWM provides strategic visibility and insight into field activities, resource utilization and efficiency, as well as service logistics and various ad hoc operational key performance indicators (KPIs).
The Alliances and Channels MWM v2 Implementers Boot Camp is an in-depth look at the core functionality offered by the MWM application through examination of business object relationships for all of the MWM subsystems. It guides you through the major features of the Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management system and provides you with a conceptual structure on which to base further learning when you return to your own business environment.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Understand the necessary implementation procedures
• Work with the major features and processes of the system
• Identify the functional areas within the system and list the steps needed to implement the system
• Understand the n-tier architecture
• View and work on To Do’s and Alerts
• Configure Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management to support an implementation
• Business Analysts
• Functional Implementers
• Project Manager
• Sales Consultants
• Security Administrators
• Technical Consultant
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Utilities Application Framework v4 Configuration Tools
• Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) v2 Fundamentals Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.