MySQL for ISVs - Getting Started Guide
MySQL is the most popular open source database in the world. Though best known as the foundation for the most highly trafficked, revenue generating sites on the web like Google, Facebook and eBay, MySQL is also an extremely popular choice among ISVs. MySQL’s characteristics are based on the four pillars of performance, scalability, reliability and ease of use. It’s relied on by over 3,000 ISV and OEM customers including seven of the top ten largest software companies in the world.
Information and Tools for ISVs
- Developer and DBA guide to MySQL 5.6 (PDF)
- MySQL Enterprise Monitor for ISVs (PDF)
- Datasheet (PDF) and Technical Specification (XLS)
- Guide to MySQL as Embedded Database (PDF)
Software and Documentation Access
To gain a hands-on-experience with self-paced learning, get MySQL Specialized. The MySQL Database Specialization recognizes partner organizations that are proficient in developing, implementing and selling MySQL based solutions.
Supplemental Information for Partners
- MySQL Replication - An Introduction (PDF)
- MySQL Replication Tutorial - Configuring, Provisioning and Management (PDF)
- MySQL - The ideal choice for cloud (PDF)
- A guide to MySQL for SaaS (PDF)
- A guide for ISVs and OEMs: Migrating from Microsoft Access to MySQL (PDF)