Oracle CRM On Demand Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle CRM On Demand offers the broadest and deepest capabilities that help organizations drive sales, marketing, loyalty, and service effectiveness. In combination with Oracle's Commerce solutions, they deliver a unified cross-channel experience for consumers.
This boot camp examines the fundamental concepts of Oracle CRM On Demand administrative functionality. It defines the role of the company administrator and includes instruction on administrator tasks. Through a series of hands-on lab exercises, participants learn how to set up, customize, and administer Oracle CRM On Demand for a company.
View here (PDF) environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Customize the application to meet company-specific business requirements
- Define appropriate default settings and password policies for the company
- Embed sales methodology into the application to enforce best practices
- Set up users in the application and provide them with the appropriate visibility and access to information
- Extend the application functionality and perform critical maintenance tasks
- Identify the tools and resources available to help administrators be successful
- Functional Implementers
- Business Analysts
- Technical Consultants
Participation in this boot camp requires the participant to have basic product knowledge. To achieve this, we are recommending all participants complete the following training:
- Oracle CRM On Demand 16 Sales Specialist Guided Learning Path
- Oracle CRM On Demand 16 PreSales Specialist Guided Learning Path
- Oracle CRM On Demand Implementation Specialist Guided Learning Path
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.