iStore Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle® iStore boot camp provides an overview of the personalized, comprehensive and cost-effective Internet sales channel. iStore is a key component of the Oracle Customer Relationship Management solution, an integrated suite that drives profitable customer interactions.
This boot camp is designed for partners aware of Oracle iStore implementation and advanced configuration. This course is only for those individuals that will be expected to complete configuration of iStore.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Have practical knowledge on 9 focus areas for iStore
• Understand Multi-organization, multi-lingual, multi-currency
• Multiple payment support for credit cards, invoices, purchase orders
• Realize how Real-time cross sell is accomplished
• Business Analysts
• Functional Implementer
• Project Manager
• Technical Consultant
Related OPN Boot Camp
• Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 PreSales
• Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 Sales
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.