Oracle’s Life Sciences Data Hub Implementation Boot Camp
Enablement 2.0 Boot Camps "jump start" your skills by providing hands-on foundational experience to get you started on the path to successful deployment, to get faster ROI, and to adapt more quickly to changes in your business environment.
The goal of this Implementation Boot Camp is to educate Oracle Partners on how to implement and configure Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub (LSH).
- Install and configure LSH for productive use
- Design and build meaningful data repositories
- Automate repetitive tasks using LSH API programming
- Explain the different activities required to build a new adapter.
- Business Analysts
- Biostatistical Programmer
- Clinical Data Manager
- Data Warehouse Developer
- Functional Implementer
- Technical Consultant
- PL/SQL Developer.
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.