Oracle Retail Introduction to Retail Predictive Application Server Configuration Boot Camp
The Retail Application Boot Camps are designed to enable you with the product knowledge and training required for continued success with our clients. We bring together solution experts to lead Boot Camps and Application Business Workshops where they can share their global expertise and experience.
This Boot Camp is designed to provide participants with an introduction to the RPAS Configuration Tools, business building block concepts to support RPAS structural design, and how to configure of a simple planning solution. Participants will have an interactive experience with RPAS as they learn to configure a basic Merchandise Financial Planning solution using the RPAS Configuration Tools.
This session will include an introduction Fusion Client features and functionality, a high level overview of Retail Planning business applications / solutions that leverage RPAS functionality, and a high level technical overview of RPAS.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Understand how business concepts can translate in basic building blocks of an RPAS solution
• Familiarity with other Oracle Retail Applications supported by the RPAS platform
• Basic understanding of the business process definition requirements to support the Design/Configuration requirements associate to the building business solution
• Application of basic configuration skills leveraging the RPAS Configuration Tools set.
• Business Analysts
• Configuration Implementer
• Functional Implementer
• Project Manager
• Technical Implementer
• Sales Consultants
• System Integrator
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Retail Introduction to Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Fusion Client Boot Camp.
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.