Oracle Solaris 11 Sales Boot Camp
The Oracle Solaris 11 Sales Boot Camp is designed for new and existing partners looking to increase their knowledge on Oracle’s premier cloud based operating system which serves as the best platform for customer enterprise applications. Oracle Solaris 11 serves as the basis for many pre-engineered and hardware solutions and is a critical part of the Oracle stack.
Oracle Solaris 11 brings the reliability, security and scalability of the #1 UNIX OS to the cloud. The best platform for any enterprise application, co-engineered with the Oracle stack for performance and efficiency. This boot camp will increase your general knowledge on one of the core building blocks of the Oracle stack and enable you to discuss the value of Oracle Solaris with your customers. Whether you’re coming from the software or hardware side of the opportunity. Gain visibility into the operating system, the market, and solving customer issues. Learn why the operating system is important and how you can leverage it in your sales cycle.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Position and demonstrate the Oracle Solaris 11 operating system
• Explain the unique value that Oracle Solaris 11 brings to enterprise customers
• Differentiate Oracle Solaris 11 in the market today with other operating system offerings
• Use readily available resources to help you learn, demonstrate, and stay up to date on the latest developments with Oracle Solaris 11
• Functional Implementer
• Business Analysts
• Business Development Managers
• Sales Consultants
• Sales People
• Security Administrators
• System Analysts
• System Integrator
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle T-Series Sales Boot Camp
• Oracle T- Series Presales Boot Camp
• Oracle M-Series Sales Boot Camp
• Oracle M-Series Presales Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.