Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Functionality for Implementers Bootcamp
Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CCB)boot camp covers aspects of utility customer information: service connection, meter reads, rating, billing and more while also undertaking associated functions such as payment processing, collections, field service and meter management. As a result, Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing clients reliably meet market windows and regulatory deadlines while enjoying a low total cost of ownership and a high return on investment.
The Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Functionality for Implementers Boot Camp is an in-depth look at the core functionality of the Customer Care and Billing product through the examination of business object relationships for each CCB subsystem.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Identify the functional areas within the system and list the steps needed to implement the system
- Understand the n-tier architecture and understand how characteristics can be used to introduce additional attributes to key objects in the system
- Add new customers, premises and service points
- Describe common characteristics of all batch jobs and submit batch processes
- Describe possible business process flows and use cases for campaigns, packages and orders with regards to Sales and Marketing
- Understand how and when the system creates financial transactions and how those financial transactions are interfaced to the general ledger. Add and approve manual adjustments, understand how the system creates adjustments and can transfer debt from one service agreement to another
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Functional Implementers
Related OPN Boot Camps
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.