Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing 2.x Fundamentals Boot Camp
The Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Fundamentals Boot Camp introduces the students to the basic functionality of Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B).
Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) handles every aspect of utility customer information: service connection, meter reads, rating, billing and more while also undertaking associated functions such as payment processing, collections, field service and meter management. The product evolves with business demands, minimizing cost and risk. It helps utilities in any market maximize revenue, create cost efficiencies and respond to market change. It scales from a few thousand to many millions of customers. Upgrades are quick and easy. As a result, Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) clients reliably meet market windows and regulatory deadlines while enjoying a low total cost of ownership and a high return on investment.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Describe the architecture, features and the components of the product
- Know how to log on to the application, and navigate the product through Control Central trees, menus, portals and zones as well as search for objects and transactions
- Explain important Service Agreement scenarios and concepts as well as starting and stopping services
- Add/explore Meters and Meter Reads
- Complete pending Field Activities and activate pending Start Service Agreements
- Understand important billing concepts and add Bills/Bill Segments, payment concepts and add Payment Events and adjustment concepts including how to add Adjustments
- Determine an Account's balance and explain the difference between Current Balance and Payoff Balance as well as determine age of the debt and view financial transactions and understand their sources
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Sales Consultants
- End Users
Related OPN Boot Camps
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.