Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing Fundamentals Boot Camp
Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CCB)bootcamp covers some aspects of utility customer information: service connection, meter reads, rating, billing and more while also undertaking associated functions such as payment processing, collections, field service and meter management. As a result, Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing clients reliably meet market windows and regulatory deadlines while enjoying a low total cost of ownership and a high return on investment.
The Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing Fundamentals Boot Camp introduces the students to the basic functionality of CCB and prepares students for continued learning on how to implement and administer the application. . The course focuses on adding Persons, Accounts, Premises and Service Points, and explaining Service Agreement scenarios and concepts including starting and stopping services.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Describe the architecture, features and the components of the product
- Recognize Object-Oriented Architecture, ‘‘V’’ model and anatomy of all pages
- Log on to the application, and navigate the product through Control Central trees, menus, portals and zones as well as search for objects and transactions
- Add Person, Account, Premise and Service Point Objects
- Explain important Service Agreement scenarios and concepts as well as starting and stopping services
- Business Analysts
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
Related OPN Boot Camps
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.