Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management v2 Fundamentals Boot Camp
The Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) Fundamentals boot camp provides an overview of the application's built in out-of-the-box functionality.
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) is a commercial off-the-shelf application with built in out-of-the-box functionality to support the loading, and validation-editing-estimation (VEE) of meter data. It manages the massive influx of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and traditional meter data. MDM then publishes this ready-to-use data to subscribing systems. MDM is designed for the highest levels of automation and scalability to meet the current and future needs of utilities.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Articulate the value proposition for the product
• Log in to the system
• Navigate the system
• Describe the functions and features of Meter Data Management (MDM)
• Use the system
• Support the early phases of an implementation project
• Be prepared to take the next, more advanced MDM training: Oracle Utilities Application Framework Configuration Tools Boot Camp and the MDM Implementers Bootcamp
• Business Analysts
• Database Designers
• Functional Implementer
• Project Manager
• Sales Consultants
• Technical Consultant
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management v2 Functionality for Implementers
• Oracle Utilities Application Framework v4 Configuration Tools
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.