Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management 2.x Fundamentals Boot Camp
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) is a commercial off-the-shelf application with built in out-of-the-box functionality to support the loading, and validation-editing-estimation (VEE) of meter data. It manages the massive influx of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and traditional meter data. MDM then publishes this ready-to-use data to subscribing systems. MDM is designed for the highest levels of automation and scalability to meet the current and future needs of utilities.
The goal of the Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management 2.x Fundamentals Boot Camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM). This boot camp is designed to provide participants with a functional knowledge of Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management v2.
• Articulate the value proposition for the product
• Log in to and navigate the system
• Describe the functions and features of Meter Data Management (MDM)
• Support the early phases of an implementation project
• Be prepared to take the next, more advanced MDM training: Oracle Utilities Application Framework Configuration Tools Boot Camp and the MDM Implementers Bootcamp
• Business Analysts
• Database Designers
• Functional Implementer
• Project Manager
• Sales Consultants
• Technical Consultant
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management 2.x Functionality for Implementers Boot Camp
• Oracle Utilities Application Framework 4.x Configuration Tools Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.