Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management 2.x Fundamentals Boot Camp
Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) is a commercial off-the-shelf application that optimizes and automates the management of field workforces, and their orders and activities, through computer-aided planning, routing, dispatching, and data collection over mobile communication networks.
The boot camp will introduce new users and users of previous MWM releases to the basic functionality of the Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management 2.x application. It will familiarize participants with how to use the system to setup crews, work, and scheduling parameters to allow a Scheduler to efficiently schedule work for a mobile workforce.View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
• Articulate the value proposition for the product
• Login and navigate the system
• Create and Manage Crews, Tasks and Shifts
• Set Cost Controls
• Plan Scheduling Areas
• Create and Manage Mobile Resources
• Communicate within the system using mail
• Create depots and manage the transfer of goods
• Business Analysts
• Database Designers
• Functional Implementers
• Project Managers
• Sales Consultants
• Security Administrators
• Technical Consultants
Related OPN Boot Camps
• Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management 2.x Functionality for Implementers Boot Camp
• Oracle Utilities Application Framework 4.x Configuration Tools Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.