Oracle Utilities Work And Asset Management 1.x System Administration Boot Camp
Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM) boot camp covers information related to construction, maintenance, repair and inspection activities. It is designed to provide utilities enterprise-wide visibility of asset condition and costs needed to make better capital investment decisions. Additionally, easy upgrades and the emphasis on configuration, not customization, helps minimize maintenance and implementation time and lowers the total cost of ownership.
The goal of the Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management 1.x System Administration Boot Camp is to provide information on how to configure the Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM) application. This course does not address customization, which requires a programming effort.
View here (PDF) prerequisite training, environment requirements and detailed agenda.
- Apply Installation parameters and how they affect the system
- Perform Engineering Specifications and Service History
- Recognize User Enrollment and System Security
- Apply Batch Processing and the BATCH JOB CONTROL business rule
- Business Analysts
- Functional Implementers
- Sales Consultants
- Technical Administrators
Related OPN Boot Camps
- Oracle Utilities Work And Asset Management 1.x Fundamentals Boot Camp
- Oracle Utilities Work And Asset Management 1.x Implementation Boot Camp
Oracle provides access to the Enablement 2.0 Boot Camp Program exclusively to Oracle Partners. Fees may vary by boot camp and geographic region and partners should check the instance details for the boot camp(s) they are interested in attending.